Associate Membership Benefits
For companies that do business with Indiana banks, associate membership is a natural. Associate members enjoy multiple benefits including:
- Presence in IBA communications:
- Introduction/updates in Hoosier Banker magazine, plus through IBA LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Listing in the Indiana Directory of Financial Institutions
- Connections with IBA social media – IBA Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Online presence at indianabankers.org, hyperlinking to associate member websites/contacts
- Complimentary subscriptions:
- Bank member contacts and networking:
- An annually updated spreadsheet listing of IBA-member banks/contacts
- Attendance opportunities at IBA events at member rates
- An online listing of banker attendees for all major events
- Committee membership for networking with IBA-member banks
- Advertising opportunities:
- Ads in Hoosier Banker, IBA E-News and the Indiana Directory of Financial Institutions are reserved exclusively for IBA members and associate members
- Advertising in IBA event program booklets is available at discounted member rates.
The IBA offers a variety of associate member outreach opportunities, including trade shows, sponsorships, display advertising and target mail services. Options are available a la carte or through price-advantaged marketing packages. Click to request more information, or contact Rod Lasley at 317-387-9380.
To begin the process to become an IBA associate member, please complete the online associate membership application and return it electronically or by mail, along with your selected method of payment. An IBA representative will contact you regarding approval process details.