The 2017 IBA Financial Institutions Compenasation Survey is open for Participation
For more than 30 years, more than 300 banks have participated in the annual Crowe Horwath LLP survey of compensation-related practices in the banking industry. More than 60 Indiana banks participated in this survey last year. This year, the survey report will provide salary and bonus benchmarks for 263 positions, as well as information on benefits, incentives, director compensation, as well as succession planning and human resource practices. It will also allow you to benchmark your bank's compensation practices against those of other similar banks. The results can be obtained for Indiana banks only or fo the Midwest Region (IN, IL, MI, OH).
The survey results can help address questions such as:
- Are our employees being paid competitively?
- What are banks planning for salary increases?
- Is our executive compensation package competitive?
- How do our director fees compare to others?
- What can we do to control the costs of benefits?
- How do our human resource programs compare with those of other banks?
In addition, participants will receive access to exclusive thought leadership and a substantial discount off the retail price of the survey report.
The survey closes May 31, 2017. Get started now!
2016 Financial Institutions Compensation Survey Available
The IBA is pleased to offer you the 2016 Indiana Financial Institutions Compensation & Benefits Report. In partnership with Crowe Horwath, LLC, we have gathered information on compensation and human resource issues for the benefit of all our members. We believe that this data is extremely valuable to executives and boards of directors in helping design and manage effective, competitive and reasonable reward programs in their organizations.
Thank you to the 69 institutions that participated in this year’s survey. Their contributions allowed us to be able to offer this beneficial information to you. All data is reported by peer group, including:
- Asset Range Less Than $250 Million (23 Financial Institutions)
- Asset Range $250 Million - $500 Million (18 Financial Institutions)
- Asset Range $500 Million - $1 Billion (9 Financial Institutions)
- Asset Range Greater Than $1 Billion (9 Financial Institutions)
- Population Size Less than 100,000 (53 Financial Institutions)
- Population Size Greater than 100,000 (4 Financial Institutions)
Reports are available for Indiana only, the Midwest Region (IN, IL, MI, OH) or all participating institutions in the U.S.
Click on the link below to view pricing of these reports and order your copy today!
For further information or assistance, please contact Rod Lasley at the IBA, 317-387-9380.