2019 Financial Institutions Compensation Survey
The IBA is pleased to offer you the 2019 Indiana Financial Institutions Compensation & Benefits Report. In partnership with Crowe LLP, we have gathered information on compensation and human resource issues for the benefit of all our members. We believe that this data is extremely valuable to executives and boards of directors in helping design and manage effective, competitive and reasonable reward programs in their organizations.
Thank you to the 56 institutions that participated in this year’s survey. Their contributions allowed us to be able to offer this beneficial information to you. All data is reported by peer group, including:
- Asset Range Less Than $250 Million (20 Financial Institutions)
- Asset Range $250 Million - $500 Million (16 Financial Institutions)
- Asset Range $500 Million - $1 Billion (8 Financial Institutions)
- Asset Range Greater Than $1 Billion (12 Financial Institutions)
- Population Size Less than 100,000 (49 Financial Institutions)
- Population Size Greater than 100,000 (7 Financial Institutions)
Reports are available for Indiana only, the Midwest Region (IN, IL, MI, OH) or all participating institutions in the U.S.
For further information or assistance, contact Rod Lasley at the IBA, 317-387-9380.