Introduction to the Internship Program
- Provide a resource for top college students to explore the Indiana banking industry and the career options that are available.
- To increase student ability to function as an effective employee of a bank.
- To allow the student to gain customer service experience and acquire firsthand knowledge of specific bank processes.
- Provide college students with an understanding of how local banks impact their communities and the local economy.
- Provide a resource for member banks to locate and recruit for relevant internships.
- Offer a wide range of learning opportunities and work-related banking experience while with a community bank in Indiana.
- To increase the visibility of the Indiana banking industry.
For a full explanation and guideline of the program or for the student application or bank interest form, please select from the links below:
Indiana Banking Internship Program Student Application (to be submitted by February 15)
Indiana Banking Internship Program Bank Interest Form (to be submitted by December 15)