Universal Banker Certification Program
We are pleased to announce the Universal Banker Certification Program. With reduced in-branch transactions and customer visits and
This two-day certification program focuses on the essentials for today’s universal banker in providing exceptional service, making referrals, and building profitable relationships from millennials to baby boomers. The Certification Program
Target Audience: All Retail bank employees in customer contact positions.
- Understanding the Changing Role of Retail Banking
- Defining and Developing the Universal Banker
- Becoming the One Source for the Exceptional Customer Experience
- Moving from Order Taker to Relationship Banker
- Maximizing the Customer On-Boarding Process
- Making Referrals as Simple as A-B-C
- Meeting the Needs of Today’s Customers
- And much more…
Dianne Barton is the Founder & President of Performance Solutions, Inc., a training and consulting company that specializes in providing solutions to the key challenges facing community banks today in attracting, selling & servicing their customers. As a former banker, her service, which includes a broad scope including strategic planning, leadership
8:30 a.m. Registration & Continental Breakfast
9:00 a.m. Program Begins
12:00 Noon Lunch (included)
1:00 p.m. Program Resumes
4:00 p.m. Program Adjourns
This seminar will be held at the IBA Center for Professional Development, 8425 Woodfield Crossing Blvd. Suite 155E, Indianapolis, IN 46240. Directions, map & a list of local hotels are available at www.indianabankers.org or by calling 317-387-9380.
$425 First Person
Participation in IBA programs is limited to members, associate members, and nonmembers from an eligible membership category at
The benefits of this certification process include:
- An investment in developing “best practices” for your bank’s retail network.
- An educational resource for training and career development and retention.
- Recognition and opportunities for frontline team members.
- A foundation builder for banking schools.
- A commitment to successful, profitable, efficient and effective retail banking network.
What is the Process for Certification?
This is a comprehensive certification program that focuses on two key components:
- Completion of the Universal Banker Certification Program.
- Completion of assessment before and after attending the Certification Program.
If you have any questions please contact Laurie Rees at 317-387-9380 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Within three or more business days prior to the day of an educational program, no cancellation charge will be assessed. Within two days prior, 50% of the fee is assessed. Refunds are not provided for cancellations the day before or absences on the day of the program. Substitutions are welcome at anytime.