Education & Events
The UBPR: Understanding Peer Group Comparison to Improve Bank Performance
May 22, 2019, 3:00 - 4:30 pm
Understanding bank ratios
NOTE: Please have a copy of your most recent UBPR available during the webinar so you can compare the presenter’s comments with your bank’s numbers.
- Examine your bank the way regulators do
- Understand and improve bank profitability and shareholder value
- Explore the components of net interest margin
- Compare asset quality and OREO with others
- Gain perspective on the allowance for loan and lease losses
- Compare your use of wholesale funding to peers
- Deepen your understanding of interest-rate risk
- Get the UBPR for your bank and competitors
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Build an easy-to-use model for calculating the dollar amount of peer differences
- Build an easy-to-use model for graphing historical ratio relationships
- Employee training log
- Quiz to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
ABOUT THE PRESENTER – Gary J. Young, Young & Associates, Inc.
Gary J. Young is
Gary is a popular speaker due to his practical and valuable insight and has conducted seminars throughout the United States and in Europe. Gary is on the board of a community bank, manages a bank investment fund, and is a co-founder of Capital Market Securities, Inc., which assists with mergers and acquisitions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This informative session is designed for community bank presidents, CFOs, and directors who want to remain proactive. It can also be used as training for new officers.
$255.00 Single Location
$155.00 Each Additional Location
Recorded Webinar & Free Digital Download
Premiere Package (Live & Recorded Webinar with Free Digital Download)
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Marcy Borden at 317-387-9380 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Within three or more business days prior to the day of an educational program, no cancellation charge will be assessed. If your bank is unable to participate after registering, you can select to purchase the on-demand presentation.