Raising the Bar for Sustainable Growth
This workshop focuses on maintaining superior performance. Managers learn new methods for communicating and raising the bar through the performance management process, team building, and leadership abilities. We explore how to keep a team motivated and focused on achieving organizational goals.
- Creating a Pathway for Sustainable Growth
- Conducting Performance Reviews – The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Dealing with Personalities, Conflicts, and Challenges
- Generating Solutions to Retail Branch Challenges and Problems
- Getting the Best from Teams – Accountability Skills
- The 10% Difference
- Ten Steps to Building a Winning Team
- Mentoring and Creating Leaders
- Expanding the Leadership Challenge
- Energizing and De-Stressing Methods, Ideas, and Tools
- Celebrating Performance: Rewards and Recognition
- Review of the Self-Assessment – “And the Places We Will Go’
- Branch “Best Practices" and Action Planning
The Branch Management Series is presented by Performance Solutions, Inc., a training & consulting company that specializes in providing solutions to the key challenges facing community banks today in attracting, selling & servicing their customers. The Branch Management Series was originally introduced in 1983 and is continually revised and updated to meet the challenges and changes the banking industry experiences.
Dianne Barton, is the Founder and President of Performance Solutions, Inc. Her expertise in customer service, leadership, and sales & service culture development is recognized as leading edge by both national banks and community banks. Dianne’s programs are designed to “close the gap” between the bank’s needs & employees’ skills. A philosophy of experiential learning and participant involvement in training led to the development of her “TELL-SHOW-DO” training method that is skill based rather than theory based. The training limits lecture discussions to a maximum of 7-9 minutes, relying on an active “hands on” approach by the participants.
8:30 a.m. Registration & Continental Breakfast
9:00 a.m. Program Begins
12:00 Noon Lunch (included)
1:00 p.m. Program Resumes
4:00 p.m. Program Adjourns
This seminar will be held on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at the IBA Center for Professional Development, 8425 Woodfield Crossing Blvd, Suite 155E, Indianapolis, IN 46240.
The following fees include the program, materials, continental breakfast, lunch and refreshments:
Single Session Full Series
$225 IBA Member $850 IBA Member
$450 Non-Members $1700 Non-Member
Workshop 1: New Year - New Start: Key Components for a Successful Year - January 15, 2019
Workshop 2: Leading, Developing, and Engaging the Team - April 23, 2019
Workshop 3: Growing the Retail Branch - August 20, 2019
Indiana Bankers Association is proud to offer the Branch Management Certification program. The workshops do not have to be taken in sequence in order to receive a certification. The four workshop sessions may also be completed as stand-alone sessions.
The benefits of this certification process include:
- An investment in developing “best practices” for your bank’s branch network.
- An educational resource for training and career development.
- Recognition and opportunities for branch managers by completing these sessions.
- A foundation builder for banking schools.
- A commitment to successful, profitable, efficient and effective branches.
Who Should Attend?
Retail Managers, Branch Managers, Assistant Managers, Branch Manager Candidates and anyone responsible for the direction and development of a retail branch.
Laurie Rees, Vice President, Education & Training
Elizabeth Kilty, Education Coordinator
The IBA will send confirmations as requested for its programs. Please check the appropriate box & include a fax number on the registration form. If you have questions, contact Elizabeth Kilty at the IBA Office, 317-387-9380 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Within three or more business days prior to the day of an educational program, no cancellation charge will be assessed. Within two days prior, 50% of the fee is assessed. Refunds are not provided for cancellations or absences the day before on the day of the program. Substitutions are welcome at anytime.