Education & Events
Mobile Device Risks, Records & Compliance Rules: Managing Your BYOD & COPE Policies & Procedures
Thursday, April 4, 2019, 3:00 - 4:30 pm
Financial institution employees and executives regularly use iPhones, tablets, and other mobile devices for business and personal communications. Some use personal, unsecured smartphones to conduct business; others use employer-owned phones to hold private, nonbusiness conversations. Either way, mobile device use increases your financial institution’s legal, regulatory, security, and productivity risks.
To help manage potentially costly risks, best practices dictate
- Managing mobile device risks and compliance with best-practices-based policy
- Writing and implementing effective BYOD and COPE policies
- Educating employees about BYOD and
COPErisks, records, policies, and procedures
- Safeguarding consumer privacy and confidential institution data on mobile devices
- Preserving, protecting, and producing electronic business records created by mobile devices
- Choosing the right communications channel for your institution
- Anticipating and preventing legal, regulatory, security, productivity, and other mobile risks
- Content rules to enhance mobile communication and compliance
- Enforcing personal-use rules to minimize risks and maximize productivity
- Monitoring mobile devices: reconciling privacy expectations with legal realities
- Lessons learned from real-life mobile device disaster stories
- Applying tips, tools, and rules for compliant, secure, and productive mobile device use
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Compliance checklist: Best Practices for Effective BYOD & COPE Programs
- Sample mobile device policy
- Employee training log
- Quiz to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
ABOUT THE PRESENTER – Nancy Flynn, The ePolicy Institute™
A recognized expert on workplace policy, communication, and compliance, Nancy Flynn is the founder and executive director of The ePolicy Institute and Business Writing Institute. She provides training, writing, and consulting services to clients seeking to minimize compliance risks and maximize communication skills.
Nancy is the author of 13 books, including “Writing Effective E-Mail,” “The ePolicy Toolkit,” and “The Social Media Handbook.” An in-demand trainer, she conducts seminars, webinars, and one-on-one coaching for financial institutions, financial services firms, and other clients worldwide. She also serves as an expert witness in litigation related to workplace policies and Internet use.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This informative session is a must for the C-suite, attorneys, compliance officers, records managers, HR personnel, IT staff, risk managers, operations managers, and others responsible for mobile device use, content, records, policy, and compliance.
$255.00 Single Location
$150.00 Each Additional Location
Recorded Webinar & Free Digital Download
Premiere Package (Live & Recorded Webinar with Free Digital Download)
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Marcy Borden at 317-387-9380 or email@example.com
Within three or more business days prior to the day of an educational program, no cancellation charge will be assessed. If your bank is unable to participate after registering, you can select to purchase the on-demand presentation.