Mega Conference Vendor Opportunities
May 13-15, 2019 • Indiana Convention Center, Indianapolis
The Indiana Bankers Association Mega Conference is the largest state banker association meeting in the country! Serving as our preeminent educational event, last year’s conference attracted 900+ bankers from around the state and will again be held at the Indiana Convention Center. This is your best opportunity to display your products and services to the Indiana banking community! We also have many opportunities for sponsorship, program book advertising and mobile app banner ads to increase your visibility at this year’s event.
Contact Chris Bennett with questions.
The conference attracts top decision-makers from all areas of the bank. Click on the links below to learn more about opportunities at this year's event.
This is your best opportunity to display your products and services to the Indiana banking community! Click here to purchase exhibits for this year's event!
- The Mega Exhibit Hall is located at the Indiana Convention Center on the 1st Floor in Hall B.
- Booths are 10’ by 10’ with 8' high backwall, 3' high siderails, booth identification sign, one 8' skirted table, two folding chairs and a wastebasket.
- The member booth fee of $1,675 includes credentials for one representative. Additional representatives can be registered for $150 each.
- There is an optional exhibitor game. Participation is $100 per booth.
- Golf is a la carte for $195. Associate members are limited to one representative who will be in a foursome with bankers. Additional reps from your company will likely play with other associate members.
- Move in is Monday, May 13 from 3-7 p.m. and exhibits are open on May 14th and 15th.
- Tear-down is at 3:00 p.m. on May 15th.
- Please indicate a 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice of booth location when you complete your registration. Your booth location will not be confirmed until payment is received.
Exhibit Cancellations: Cancellations received by the close of buisness on April 22nd will receive a refund minus $100 processing fee. Cancellations after this will forfeit the entire fee.
The IBA welcomes sponsors for events that are part of the conference agenda, such as coffee breaks, continental breakfasts, luncheons or the Mega Celebration. As a function sponsor, your bank or firm will be identified with that specific event through appropriate signage and recognition in the conference program book. Function sponsorships are available in a wide range of budgets, starting at $400.
There are many sponsorships available for this year's event and sponsorships start at $400. A complete list of sponsorships is below - but many listed may already be sold. See the online signup for a list sponsorships that are available.
We have eliminated paper forms for this year's event. Please use the link above to access our online information and purchasing.
- Tote Bag Insert $400 Sponsor provides item (quantity 1,300)
- Hospitality Suite $600
- Convention Center Transportation (day two available) $1,000
- New - Hydration Station Cups (day two available) $1,000
- New - Hotel Room Drop - $1,000-$1,500 Sponsor provides item
- Mega Celebration Gold Sponsorship $2,000
- Mega Celebration Silver Sponsorship $1,000
- Mega Celebration Bronze Sponsorship $500
- Beverage Cart Sponsor $1,500 Sponsor may ride along (one available)
- Hole Sponsor $400
- Dessert Break (Wednesday after lunch) $1,000
Track Sponsorships - includes tabletop display in meeting room for the day and one speaker intro (does not include registration)
- Compliance Track $ 875 Exclusive
- Human Resources Track $ 875 Exclusive
- Sales & Customer Service Track $ 875 Exclusive
Now you and your company can reach the decision-makers of the Indiana banking industry by advertising in the conference program book or on our mobile app. This is an excellent opportunity to reach key Indiana bankers and let your company’s image shine.
Program Book Advertisement Rates and Sizes
- Full page $500 member/$1,000 non (7.5”W x 9.5”H)
- Horizontal Half page $300 member/$600 non (7.5”W x 4.75”H)
- Vertical Half page $300 member/$600 non (3.5”W x 9.5”H)
The program book format preference is a PDF with fonts embedded. All images used in the creation of your ad must be a minimum of 300 dpi. Images and logos pulled from websites are low-resolution and cannot be used. All ads are four-color. Deadline to reserve advertising space is March 29, 2019. Please email art to firstname.lastname@example.org Artwork deadline is April 12, 2019.
Digital Signage $500
Digital Signage will appear inside the entrance door to the exhibit hall. Please contact the IBA for file preference information.
Mobile App Advertising $500
Mobile ads will appear in the Mobile App stream. When tapped, the user is taken to the url of your choice or will open a PDF that you submit. The file preference is JPG or PNG, 72 DPI with no visible graphic borders. Design services are available for an additional $150, if needed.
Mobile ad submissions should contain the following:
- graphics file that is 580 x 256 pixels
- caption (140 character max)
- button label (30 character max)
- target url or PDF document link.
Monday, May 13th
- Golf Outing Shotgun Start 12:00 noon The Brickyard Crossing
- Registration Desk Open 3pm–7pm Hall B
- Exhibitor Move-In 3 pm-7pm Hall B
- Associate Member Appreciation Reception Indy Marriott Downtown
- Hospitality Suite 9pm – midnight Indy Marriott Downtown
Tuesday, May 14th
- Registration Desk Open 7:30am–4:30pm Hall B
- Breakfast in the Exhibit Hall 7:30am-9am Hall B
- Track Session One 9am-10am Convention Center 1st Floor
- Break in the Exhibit Hall 10am-10:30am Hall B
- Track Session Two 10:30am-11:30am Convention Center 1st Floor
- Lunch With Keynote 11:45am-1:45pm Hall B
- Track Session Three 2pm-3pm Convention Center 1st Floor
- Break in the Exhibit Hall 3pm-3:30pm Hall B
- Track Session Four 3:30pm-4:30pm Convention Center 1st Floor
- Mega Celebration 4:30pm-5:30pm Hall B
- Hospitality Suite 9pm – midnight Indy Marriott Downtown
Wednesday, May 15th
- Registration Desk Open 7:30 am–3:00 pm Hall B
- Breakfast in the Exhibit Hall 7:30 am-9am Hall B
- Track Session One 9:00 am-10:00 am Convention Center 1st Floor
- Break in the Exhibit Hall 10:00 am-10:30 am Hall B
- Track Session Two 10:30 am-11:30 am Convention Center 1st Floor
- Lunch With Keynote 11:45 am-1:15 pm Hall B
- Desserts & Prize Drawings 1:15 pm - 1:45 pm Hall B
- Track Session Three 1:45 pm-2:30 pm Convention Center 1st Floor
- Track Session Four 2:40-3:30pm Convention Center 1st Floor
- Exhibit Teardown 2:00 pm