For 25 years, the IBA Mega Conference has been giving Indiana bankers the opportunity to listen, learn and network with peers. This conference offers a unique program to help your bank find new ways to stay competitive in today’s changing environment. We invite you to join us at the 2018 Mega Conference. Click here for a peek into last year's event
- Online Registration
- Hotel Reservations
- MAXI Awards
- Session Descriptions
- Brochure PDF
- Vendor Information on Exhibits, Sponsorship and Advertising
- Attendee List (must login to access)
Freak Out: Future Techs With Near-Term Impacts
Dare to Matter: Focused Attention on What Matters Most
Pete Smith, SmithImpact
Performance. Results. Impact. Now more than ever, banks are looking for ways to improve their competitive advantage while remaining true to their mission, vision and values. At the root of every bank’s success is often the key differentiator: people. And the root desire of every person is to know with certainty that who they are and what they do matters. The keys to engagement, motivation, and performance exist not solely in a passionate pursuit of success but, rather, in a relentless pursuit of significance. Living in a significant way is not the easier path; just the optimal one.
All sessions for the 2018 Mega Conference will be held at the Indiana Convention Center, located at 100 S. Capitol Ave., Indianapolis IN 46225.
The IBA block at The Westin Indianapolis is full. We have established an overflow block at The Hyatt Regency Indianapolis. Reservations can be made online or via phone at 317/632-1234. The Hyatt Regency is located at One South Capitol, Indianapolis IN 46204 and is attached to the Indiana Convention Center via skywalk.
Schedule of Events
Tuesday, May 1
- Golf Outing Shotgun Start 12:00 noon Broadmoor Country Club
- Registration Desk Open 3-7pm Hall B
- Exhibitor Move-In 3-7pm Hall B
- Hospitality Suite 9pm-midnight The Westin Indianapolis
Wednesday, May 2
- Registration Desk Open 7:30am–4:30pm Hall B
- Breakfast in the Exhibit Hall 7:30am-9am Hall B
- Track Session One 9am-10am Convention Center 1st Floor
- Break in the Exhibit Hall 10am-10:30am Hall B
- Track Session Two 10:30am-11:30am Convention Center 1st Floor
- Lunch With Keynote 11:45am-1:45pm Hall B
- Track Session Three 2pm-3pm Convention Center 1st Floor
- Break in the Exhibit Hall 3pm-3:30pm Hall B
- Track Session Four 3:30pm-4:30pm Convention Center 1st Floor
- Mega Celebration 4:30pm-5:30pm Hall B
- Hospitality Suite 9pm – midnight The Westin Indianapolis
Thursday, May 3
- Registration Desk Open 7:30 am–3:00 pm Hall B
- Breakfast in the Exhibit Hall 7:30 am-9am Hall B
- Track Session One 9:00 am-10:00 am Convention Center 1st Floor
- Break in the Exhibit Hall 10:00 am-10:30 am Hall B
- Track Session Two 10:30 am-11:30 am Convention Center 1st Floor
- Lunch With Keynote 11:45 am-1:30 pm Hall B
- Desserts & Prize Drawings 1:30 pm - 2:00 pm Hall B
- Track Session Three 2:00 pm-3:30 pm Convention Center 1st Floor
- Exhibit Teardown 2:15 pm
All golfers are invited to the men’s and women’s combined tournament on Tuesday, May 1, at Broadmoor Country Club. We will be using a four-man, best-ball scramble format. Prizes will be awarded to the first, second and third-place teams. The golf fee of $150 (or one Mega Buck) for bank members and $195 for associate members includes green fees, cart rental, box lunch and prizes. Golf will begin with a shotgun start at noon.
The Mega Celebration brings attendees together in the exhibit hall with food, drink and entertainment immediately following Wednesday’s sessions. This event is open to all registrants and is the perfect time to visit with old friends, make new acquaintances, and peruse the latest in bank products and services offered by our exhibitors. The Mega Celebration will be held from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday, May 2.
Two Day: $355 Member/$710 Non
Single Day: $205 Member/$410 Non
Golf: $150 Bank Member $195 Associate Member
To encourage full participation in the 2018 Mega Conference, the IBA offers a Mega Buck program that allows members to purchase multiple conference registrations at a discount. To utilize the Mega Buck discount program, a member purchases at least 10 Mega Bucks (MBs). A single MB covers either the golf tournament or one day of attendance at the conference. For example a person who registers for two days will use two MBs, and to also register for golf would require an additional MB. This year MBs are $145 each. Contact Susan Clark before registering to get a discount code. Note that Mega Bucks are reserved exclusively for IBA members.
Cancellations received by the close of business on Wednesday, April 25, will receive a full refund. Cancellations after that date and “no shows” will result in the registration fee being charged. Substitutions are always welcomed. Mega Buck registrations are nonrefundable.