Education & Events
Making Effective Business Development Calls... The Basics and Beyond
If you are new to business development, learning foundational skills is vital. If you are experienced at selling, taking your abilities to the next level is important too. Rookie or veteran, it’s game on in business development, and this program can help you win the championship.
• Seven basic financial needs every business has
• Case study planning approach that puts the buyer, not the banker, in focus
• High payoff conversation strategy that gets you in the door again and again
• Landing your story into the buyer’s situation
• Questions no other banker will ask
• Value-added approach that replaces follow up letters and shortens the sales cycle
• How one bank touches three businesses virtually every day to maximize connectivity
• Tools, blogs and resources to continue to sharpen your saw
No theory here. It’s learn it today, use it tomorrow. Better yet, you will bring information about one prospect you want to convert to a client in 2019 and walk out with a complete initial
Named one of the nation’s top 100 most trusted business leaders by Trust Magazine, Jack
His humorous style and street savvy approach have taken him to 49 states where he has served as
8:30 a.m. Registration & Continental Breakfast
9:00 a.m. Program Begins
12:00 p.m. Lunch (included)
1:00 p.m. Program Resumes
4:00 p.m. Program Adjourns
Indiana Bankers Association
8425 Woodfield Crossing Blvd, Suite 155E
Indianapolis, IN 46240
$225 IBA Member
$155 Each Additional IBA Member
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Join us if you are a commercial banker, business development officer, branch manager, private banker, mortgage associate or anyone at your bank that calls on businesses in your community.
Elizabeth DeHaven, Education Coordinator
You will receive an e-mail confirmation at registration. If you have questions, contact Elizabeth DeHaven at 317-387-9380 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Within three or more business days prior to the day of an educational program, no cancellation charge will be assessed. Within two days prior, 50% of the fee is assessed. Refunds are not provided for cancellations the day before or absences on the day of the program. Substitutions are welcome at anytime.