Education & Events
Hot Issues in Cyber Compliance
May 15, 2019, 3:00 - 4:30 pm
2019 brings new cybersecurity challenges and opportunities. This program will address the overlapping opportunities and challenges presented by the promise of new technologies such as IoT and cloud services; compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards; and the peace of mind that comes from implementation and management of a sound cybersecurity program. Case studies from published breaches will highlight lessons learned by other institutions.
- Recent public breaches – what went wrong and how to prevent similar situations
- Pros and cons of implementing IoT devices within financial institutions
- Complementary aspects of regulatory requirements and governance frameworks such as the FFIEC IT Examination Handbook, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), and CIS Critical Security Controls
- Recent regulatory changes
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- References/mapping between different governance and compliance frameworks
- References and checklists for implementing and hardening cloud systems
- Employee training log
- Quiz to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
ABOUT THE PRESENTER – Randall J. Romes, CISSP, CRISC, MCP, CliftonLarsonAllen LLP
Randy Romes has been a cybersecurity consultant at CliftonLarsonAllen since 1999 and brings a strong background in computer technology, physics, and education. As a Principal in the Information Security Services and Financial Institutions groups, Randy leads a team of technology and industry specialists and is responsible for the continuing development of the open-source, Unix, and Windows applications used in security audits.
Randy has been involved in developing numerous leading-edge hacking/testing methods and security service offerings. A featured speaker at national information and security management conferences, Randy holds multiple certifications, a Master’s in Educational Technology from the University of Saint Thomas, and a Bachelor’s in Education from the University of Wisconsin – Madison. In addition, he is an instructor at the Graduate School of Banking at the University of Colorado in Boulder.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This informative session is designed for those responsible for risk management, including internal auditors, IT operations, and executive management responsible for oversight of IT and cybersecurity operations.
$255.00 Single Location
$155.00 Each Additional Location
Recorded Webinar & Free Digital Download
Premiere Package (Live & Recorded Webinar with Free Digital Download)
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Marcy Borden at 317-387-9380 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Within three or more business days prior to the day of an educational program, no cancellation charge will be assessed. If your bank is unable to participate after registering, you can select to purchase the on-demand presentation.