Education & Events
Handling Power of Attorney & Living Trust Documents on Deposit Accounts & Loans
Wednesday, March 27, 2019, 3:00 - 4:30 pm
Powers of attorney and living trust agreements are complex legal documents used to transact business with your financial institution daily. If not handled properly, they can expose your institution to significant risk. This webinar will explain everything you need to know about powers of attorney and living trusts involving deposit accounts and loan transactions. Join us to learn about opening living trust accounts, including account documentation and authorization requirements. Lending to living trusts, including loan documentation and perfection of security interests in trust property, will also be covered.
DON’T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
Living, Grantor & Family Trust Accounts: Common Problems in Account Opening & Lending
Tuesday, June 25, 2019
Reasoningbehind performing a global analysis
- Key decisions
- Who to include in a global cash flow analysis
- Information needed for operating entities and individual guarantors
Depthof analysis depending on the complexity of the borrower and transaction
- Calculating cash flow using both traditional EBITDA and UCA analyses
- Key differences, strengths, and weaknesses of each
- Determining global debt service coverage
- Potential pitfalls, including double counting
- Treatment of distributions from Sub S and partnership entities
- Best practices when considering debt repayment requirements (i.e., treatment of credit lines)
- Other global analysis considerations, including liquidity and capital
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Employee training log
- Quiz to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
ABOUT THE PRESENTER – Aaron Lewis, Young & Associates, Inc.
Aaron Lewis is a senior consultant at Young & Associates, Inc. With over 15 years in the banking industry, his expertise is now dedicated to the lending division of Young & Associates where he assists financial institutions with
Prior to joining Young & Associates, Aaron was the Vice President Credit Administrator of a community financial institution in southeast Michigan and managed all facets of the lending function, including
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This informative session will benefit beginning- and intermediate-level credit personnel, including credit analysts, commercial loan underwriters, general loan officers, loan review personnel, loan committee members, and credit-risk managers.
$255.00 Single Location
$150.00 Each Additional Location
Recorded Webinar & Free Digital Download
Premiere Package (Live & Recorded Webinar with Free Digital Download)
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Marcy Borden at 317-387-9380 or email@example.com
Within three or more business days prior to the day of an educational program, no cancellation charge will be assessed. If your bank is unable to participate after registering, you can select to purchase the on-demand presentation.