Future Leadership Division Membership Request
Consider Becoming a Member - Join Now!
The Future Leadership Division (FLD) of the Indiana Bankers Association is seeking membership from a wide variety of IBA members. Membership is free to all employees of IBA-member banks, and associate members also are eligible for membership. FLD is not intended exclusively for future bank presidents, CEOs or executive-level employees. The FLD believes that leadership happens at all levels and departments of the bank. FLD membership is not defined by job title, age, or management level, but for bankers who want to grow their leadership ability and be a leader in banking initiatives. Please consider FLD for yourself, or encourage membership for a banker you know who is looking to grow in the banking industry. Below are questions that can help you determine if FLD membership is a good fit for you.
- Are you a high performing, self-motivated professional with high potential?
- Are you, or do your banking peers consider you to be an emerging leader?
- Are you interested in a long-term career in banking?
- Are you interested in becoming an emerging leader in your bank?
- Do you want to become more involved in Indiana’s banking community?
- Would you like to network with banking peers across Indiana?
- Are you interested in leadership and career development?
- Are you interested in grassroots political efforts in Indiana and in Washington, DC?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please complete the information below. Contact Josh Myers, 317-333-7165, for questions or more information.