Commitment to Community Campaign
The Indiana Bankers Association is launching a video-based IBA Commitment to Community Campaign. The purpose is to share with the public videos that tell the story of Indiana banks’ positive impact on the communities they serve. The IBA will gather good-news videos – both filmed by the IBA or created by you – to tell the story of banking through IBA social media. This campaign is your opportunity to “tell your story” about what your bank does to help your community thrive. Click to view campaign videos.
Examples of stories to tell –
• Programs that support nonprofits;
• Financial literacy outreach;
• Scholarships and other educational opportunities.
How the campaign works –
• Contact Laura Wilson at the IBA, 317-333-7146;
• Work with the IBA to arrange for IBA filming, or to create your own videos – click for production guidelines;
• Share through IBA social media and other communications.
Nominate your bank for the IBA Commitment to Community Award
The IBA is pleased to introduce the IBA Commitment to Community Award to showcase exceptional community bank outreach, in support of the “Tell the Story” pillar of the IBA strategic plan. Selection of the winning bank will be based on community service completed in 2018 – both scope of overall community outreach and creativity of a flagship project. Nominations are due Feb. 15, 2019.
The story of banking is a good-news story of caring and commitment. Please join in this inaugural IBA Commitment to Community Campaign, and help us tell your story!