Education & Events
Certified Banking Vendor Manager
This on site certification is delivered over two days. It provides an opportunity to work closely with a security expert and network with peers.
THE CERTIFIED ADVANTAGE:
- Use real-world exercises to build a comprehensive vendor management program to take back to your institution.
- Become a trusted expert in vendor management in the eyes of your auditor or examiner.
- Develop a clear understanding and confidently implement a vendor selection and review process.
- Comply with FFIEC external dependency management guidelines.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Vendor Breaches, Laws, and Regulations
- Information Security Program and Risk Management
- Selection of Vendors
- Ongoing Vendor Management
- Creating a Dynamic Vendor Management Program
- Contract Structuring
- IT Audit and Exam Preparation
Jon Waldman is a co-founder and Senior Information Security Consultant for SBS CyberSecurity, a premier cybersecurity consulting and audit firm dedicated to making a positive impact on the banking and financial services industry. He maintains his CISA and CRISC certifications and received his Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems and his Master of Science in Information Assurance with an emphasis in Banking and Finance Security from Dakota State University. Over the last ten years Jon has helped hundreds of financial institutions across the country create and implement comprehensive, valuable, and manageable Information Security Programs. He also conducts webinars and certification programs for the SBS Institute.
Day 1: 9:00-5:00pm
Day 2: 8:00-4:00pm
This 2 day seminar will be held on March 8-9, 2019 at the IBA Center for Professional Development, 8425 Woodfield Crossing Blvd. Suite 155E, Indianapolis, IN 46240. Directions, map & a list of local hotels are available on our website at www.indianabankers.org or by calling 317-387-9380.
Participation in IBA programs is limited to members, associate members, and nonmembers from an eligible membership category at applicable member or non-member rates. 100% Surcharge for Non-Members will be applied.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
ISO, Auditor, IT Manager, Compliance, Security Officer, Operations Officer.
If you have any questions please contact Elizabeth Kilty at 317-387-9380 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Within 3 or more business days prior to the day of an educational program, no cancellation charge will be assessed. Within 2 days prior, 50% of the fee is assessed. Refunds are not provided for cancellations the day before or absences on the day of the program. Substitutions are welcome at any time.