Certified Banking Security Manager
THE CERTIFIED ADVANTAGE:
- Develop an entire information security program framework to take back to your institution.
- Understand how to successfully implement and manage each component of the information security program.
- Boost your knowledge of layered security programs.
- Gain confidence in your decision making with comprehensive cybersecurity knowledge.
- Dive into FFIEC cybersecurity guidelines.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- U.S. Information Security Laws and Regulations
- Information Security Program Components
- Security Awareness Programs
- IT Audit
- Social Engineering
- Preparing for your IT Examinations
- Running Effective IT and Audit Committees
Chad Knutson is a co-founder and Senior Information Security Consultant for Secure Banking Solutions, a premier cybersecurity consulting and audit firm dedicated to making a positive impact on the banking and financial services industry, and has served as President of the SBS Institute since 2013. Chad maintains his CISSP, CISA, and CRISC certifications, and received his Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems and his Master of Science in Information Assurance from Dakota State University.
Chad is dedicated to educating industry professionals about cybersecurity. While consulting with financial institutions, he saw the need to empower employees to be better prepared to confidently handle cybersecurity threats, create and manage strong information security programs, and understand ever-changing regulations at their institution. He was a driving force in the development of the SBS Institute certification program, which is uniquely designed to serve the banking industry by providing banking specific, role-based certifications cyber education. The SBS Institute has grown to include over ten certifications and State Association partners in over 30 states.
Schedule: Day 1: 9:00 – 5:00 |Day 2: 8:00 – 4:00
This seminar will be held at the IBA Center for Professional Development, 6925 Parkdale Place, Indianapolis, IN 46254. Directions, map & a list of local hotels are available at www.indianabankers.org or by calling 317-387-9380.
IBA Members Certification:
Participation in IBA programs is limited to members, associate members, and nonmembers from an eligible membership category at applicable member or non-member rates.
Who Should Attend
ISO, Auditor, IT Manager, Compliance, Security Officer, Operations Officer.
If you have any questions please contact Laurie Rees at 317-387-9380 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Within three or more business days prior to the day of an educational program, no cancellation charge will be assessed. Within two days prior, 50% of the fee is assessed. Refunds are not provided for cancellations the day before or absences on the day of the program. Substitutions are welcome at anytime.