Education & Events
BSA Series: Job-Specific BSA Training for the Frontline
The frontline is the first line of defense in identifying and reporting suspicious activity. Therefore, it’s crucial that frontline staff receive initial and annual training on BSA/AML requirements and fully understand what is expected during their day-to-day duties. This session will detail BSA/AML rule components, including red flags for money laundering, CIP documentation, CDD rules, OFAC screening, CTR completion, maintaining information for the sale of monetary instruments, and much more! Arm your frontline with the knowledge and tools needed to comply.
- Overview of the five BSA pillars
- Currency transaction reporting (CTR) rules and how to avoid errors
- Identifying and reporting suspicious activity
- OFAC screening responsibilities
- Gathering the information required to meet CDD requirements
- Red flags for hot-button, high-risk activities, including elder financial exploitation, marijuana-related businesses, and human trafficking
- Noncompliance penalties
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Audit checklist for CTR accuracy
- Sample suspicious incident report
- Elder abuse, marijuana-related businesses, human trafficking, and money laundering red flags
- Employee training log
- NEW – Interactive quiz
ABOUT THE PRESENTER – Dawn Kincaid, Brode Consulting Services, Inc.
Dawn Kincaid began her banking career while attending
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This informative session is designed for frontline staff, new accounts personnel, and branch management.
$255.00 Single Location
$155.00 Each Additional Location
Recorded Webinar & Free Digital Download
Premiere Package (Live & Recorded Webinar with Free Digital Download)
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Marcy Borden at 317-387-9380 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Within three or more business days prior to the day of an educational program, no cancellation charge will be assessed. If your bank is unable to participate after registering, you can select to purchase the on-demand presentation.