Bank Membership Benefits
The benefits of IBA membership are numerous. One that stands strong is the IBA is the only banking trade association in Indiana; creating a unified voice and unified representation for banks in Indiana. Benefits also include:
- Representation by our Government Relations team, that includes two full-time lobbyists working on behalf of Indiana banks in regards to the broad array of state and federal legislative issues.
- Access to the vast number of educational offerings, including more than 200 live educational sessions and more than 300 webinars annually, all at IBA member pricing.
- Access to tremendous IBA events, including the Mega Conference and the Annual Convention, where you receive top shelf educational updates and are introduced to the latest products and services provided by our Preferred Service Providers and Associate Members.
- Access to valued product and service offerings by our Preferred Service Providers at IBA negotiated pricing.
- A vital resource for the service providers offering of products and services through our Associate Member listing.
- Networking opportunities through IBA committee involvement, CEO peer group meetings, forum participation, and roundtable discussions.
- Employee benefits offered through IBA membership including health, dental, and vision insurance; as well as discounted office supplies.
- Complimentary subscriptions to the monthly Hoosier Banker magazine, the only trade journal tailored for Indiana bankers, and to IBA E-News, IBA's weekly electronic newsletter.
- An annual complimentary Indiana Financial Institutions Directory.
To begin the process of becoming an IBA Bank Member, please complete the application (pdf) and return it to the IBA electronically or by mail, along with your selected method of payment and an IBA representative will contact you to further explain any approval procedures.