2018 Information/Cybersecurity Officer/IT Officer /Operations Officer Forum - Group 1
This Information/Cybersecurity Officer/IT Officer /Operations Officer Forum will provide a platform and opportunity for IT & Operations Officers to exchange ideas freely, examine pressing issues in today’s ever-evolving regulatory, cost-conscience and productivity-driven environment. You don’t want to miss this opportunity!
The Topics for each session will flow based on feedback from participants in the forum group. As necessary, subject matter experts will be brought in to cover specific issues and topics based on responses from forum members.
POSSIBLE FORUM TOPICS:
- Information and Cybersecurity Preparedness & Examination Expectations
- Current IT examination issues
- Outsourced Third Party Risk Management (Vendor Management)
- Mobile Banking
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Incident Response Planning
- Change and Patch Management
- Telecommunications configurations
- Penetration Testing
- Other current hot topics such as Block chain technology
Susan Orr is a leading financial services expert with vast regulatory, risk management, and security best practice knowledge and expertise. During her 14 year tenure as a bank examiner, Susan held numerous lead positions including Regional IT Examination Specialist, Special Assistant to the Regional Director, Special Assistant to the Director of DSC, and Special Assistant to the Vice Chairman of the FDIC. Susan was also a lead instructor for the FDIC's technology school and was instrumental in key industry initiatives such as the FDIC E-Risk Strategic Initiatives Risk Monitoring Committee, the Chicago Region Interagency Technology Group, and the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) IT Handbook rewrites. Prior to launching her consulting practice, Susan was Vice President of Regulatory Compliance for an Internet security company where she advised staff, customers, and partners on regulation, security, and risk management.
8:30 a.m. Registration
9:00 a.m. Program Begins
12:00 p.m. Lunch
1:00 p.m. Program Resumes
3:00 p.m. Program Adjourns
IBA Center for Professional Development
8425 Woodfield Crossing Blvd, Suite 155E
Indianapolis, IN 46240
The registration fee includes the program materials, continental breakfast, lunch & refreshments.
$999.00 per IBA Member
$1999.00 per Non-member
Benefits of the Forum…
- Improve your effectiveness as IT Officer/Operations Officer
- Discuss current industry challenges with others in
bank technology & operations
- Form lasting relationships with other bank IT
- Solve your most pressing problems
- Obtain access to highly respected industry experts
- Grow professionally as well as personally
- Discuss with peers what works and what doesn’t
How the Forum Works…
- The Forum will meet three times during the year
- Several topics will be discussed at each session; current, relevant, and the hottest topics submitted by the participants...
- Facilitated discussion with supplemental documents and reference documents provided to enhance discussion
- Guest presentations from Industry experts including a roundtable discussion with IT examiners from each regulatory agency
- A binder based on Forum topics is compiled for each group member
Laurie Rees, Vice President - Education & Training
Due to our commitments, the price is inclusive of all three sessions. A full refund for the 3-session forum will be given for cancellations received prior to the first session. Any registrant who does not cancel before the first session will be billed the full registration fee and send the materials. Substitutions are welcome at no additional charge.